Denver, Philadelphia and New Jersey based cloud computing prepared to handle most demanding mission critical workloads.
Nicman Group Cloud is a particular model of cloud computing that involves a distinct optimized hardware for highest performance. It is a VMware ESXi based environment that is using an underlying pool of physical computing resources fully managed by Nicman Group employees. The VMware hosting is not oversubscribed on cpu, memory and network capacity levels. We provide most sophisticated separation for customer clusters with single dashboard to manage your instances.
Features and benefits:
- Less than 1ms internal network latency
- Triple redundant 10Gbps network(not tiered and not capped)
- Multi-zone storage with 10000+ IOPS
- All CPU's are 3.33Ghz or higher
- Usage based costing with reserve price options for long term contracts
- National availability zones in Denver - Colorado, Philadelphia - Pennsylvania and Secaucus - New Jersey
- Highest physical and logical security of your data
- Backbone infrastructure 100% owned and maintained by Nicman Group employees
- No single point of failure
- Instant scalability, backup and disaster recovery
Nicman Group ensures that our datacenters, employees, procedures, processes and policies meet the HIPAA administrative, physical and technical safeguards and guidelines.
Benefits of HIPPA compliant cloud provider:
- Thorough Business Associate Agreements
- Customized SLA's adjusted to specific customer needs
- Full Audit Protection and cooperation with 3rd party audit companies
- System risk and vulnerability assessment
The features and benefits of private cloud
How do we save your company money
We don't offer 200 cloud products, but focus only on very few, which we constantly optimize for performance and availability. In addition, our cloud services run on infrastructure that is 100% owned and operated by Nicman Group. Not just servers, but entire data-centers are owned by Nicman Group. This allows us to control fixed and variable costs thus provide savings over other cloud providers.
Higher security and privacy
Public clouds services can implement a certain level of security but private clouds - using methods such as distinct pools of resources with access restricted to connections made from behind one organization’s firewall, dedicated leased lines and/or on-site internal hosting - can ensure that operations are kept out of the reach of prying eyes.
As a private cloud is only accessible by a single organization, that organization will have the ability to configure and manage it inline with their needs to accomplish a tailored network solution. However, this level of control removes somes the economics of the public clouds by having centralized management of the hardware.
Cost and energy efficiency
Implementing a private cloud model can improve the allocation of resources within an organization by ensuring that the accessibility of resources to individual departments/business functions can directly and flexibly respond to their demand. Although they are not as cost effective as a public cloud services due to smaller economies of scale and increased management costs, they do make more efficient use of the computing resource than traditional LANs as they minimize the investment into unused capacity.
Even where resources (servers, networks etc.) are hosted internally, the making of virtualized operating environments means that the network is more robust to individual failures across the physical infrastructure. Virtual partitions can, for example, pull their resource from the remaining unaffected servers. In addition, where the cloud is hosted with a third party, the organization can still benefit from the physical security afforded to infrastructure hosted within data centers.
Supporting features and benefits
- Operating System Reloads
- Basic application support
- 99.999% SLA backed availability
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) Attack Filtering (Server Side Only)
- Application performance monitoring
- System patching and upgrades
- All North American Based Support Staff
- Dedicated phone support team