Denver, Philadelphia and New Jersey based cloud computing prepared to handle most demanding mission critical workloads.
Nicman Group Cloud is a particular model of cloud computing that involves a distinct optimized hardware for highest performance. It is a VMware ESXi based environment that is using an underlying pool of physical computing resources fully managed by Nicman Group employees. The VMware hosting is not oversubscribed on cpu, memory and network capacity levels. We provide most sophisticated separation for customer clusters with Single dashboard to manage your instances.
following features and benefits:
- Less than 0ms internal latency
- Triple redundant 10Gbps network(non-tiered or capped)
- Multi-zone storage with 10000 IOPS
- All CPU's are 3.33Ghz or higher
- Usage based costing with reserve price options for long term contracts
- Location independence: Denver - Colorado, Philadelphia - Pennsylvania, Secaucus - New Jersey
- Highest physical and logical security of data center locations
- Backbone infrastructure 100% owned and maintained by Nicman Group employees
- No single point of failure
- Instant scalability, backup and disaster recovery
The features and benefits of private cloud
Higher security and privacy
Public clouds services can implement a certain level of security but private clouds - using methods such as distinct pools of resources with access restricted to connections made from behind one organization’s firewall, dedicated leased lines and/or on-site internal hosting - can ensure that operations are kept out of the reach of prying eyes.
As a private cloud is only accessible by a single organization, that organization will have the ability to configure and manage it inline with their needs to accomplish a tailored network solution. However, this level of control removes somes the economics of the public clouds by having centralized management of the hardware.
Cost and energy efficiency
Implementing a private cloud model can improve the allocation of resources within an organization by ensuring that the accessibility of resources to individual departments/business functions can directly and flexibly respond to their demand. Although they are not as cost effective as a public cloud services due to smaller economies of scale and increased management costs, they do make more efficient use of the computing resource than traditional LANs as they minimize the investment into unused capacity.
Even where resources (servers, networks etc.) are hosted internally, the making of virtualized operating environments means that the network is more robust to individual failures across the physical infrastructure. Virtual partitions can, for example, pull their resource from the remaining unaffected servers. In addition, where the cloud is hosted with a third party, the organization can still benefit from the physical security afforded to infrastructure hosted within data centers.
Hardware Used for Nicman Private Cloud
In Nicman Data Centers
Standard Included Support
- Operating System Reloads
- Server Reboots
- 2-Hour Failed Hardware Replacement (SLA Backed)
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) Attack Filtering (Server Side Only)
- Detailed Bandwidth Utilization Graphs
- Bandwidth Overage Protection
- All North American Based Support Staff
- 24 hour Email Support (primary communication channel)
- Phone Support (emergency communication channel)